Alberta Supra Club  

All Albums / Galleries Timeslip Database
Go Back   Alberta Supra Club > Services > Shops and Services Reviews

Unread 04-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
supraboy

Thumbs up Max Power Speed Shop

this shop is located in medicine hat alberta and i would recomend it to everyone!!! although they specialize in WRXs they do work on any car that comes there way. i had a blown turbo seal on my 1JZ and i had an extra set of turbos kicking around to install SOOOO i take it to them and in 2 days im back ripping up the streets with no problems at all! they took there time taking the old turbos out only having to drill one bolt out of the manifold. they did an excellent job at detailing the car...washed and polished and the interior was wiped down after the job was done without having to be asked. they also threw in a set of there own decals!!! they have the cheapest labor in town and i will deffinately be going back there to give them my business!

you can check them out on there website at:

maxpowerspeedshop.com
supraboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
supraboy

o i also forgot to say after dropping the supra off at the shop they gave me a ride home with there courtesy shuttle!!!
supraboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
Beals

Yeah I went in their monday for a turbo-timer but their out of stock till the end of the week. But their fairly knowledgable on their stuff, I had an apprenticeship at Stroh's (through school) across the street and I seen most of that white wrx build-up they did as they got our shop to put the chargespeed body kit on.
Beals is offline   Reply With Quote