Go Back   Alberta Supra Club > Member Galleries > Supra Club Member Rides

Unread 02-03-2011, 01:45 AM   #11
strictlySupra

those brakes are bad ass. i like this car and the path its headed down

what are the dimensions of those rotors if you dont mind me asking

strictlySupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
Piggity

Yeah 2 piece rotors are f'n sweet. I like the stance of this, but I'm a drifter so what do I know. You need to roll/pull those fenders to get rid of the 5 degrees of camber, maybe back to like 3 just drive it easier. I do like those camber arms, adjusting camber on a MKIII is nice. Obviously easier on front strut suspension.
Unread 03-05-2011, 04:39 AM   #13
genesis195

I should check this forum more. always lurking around on the Vancouver forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandavi View Post
There's a meet in (or near) Vancouver that's supposed to happen this summer.. I plan on going to that one if I can arrange the time.
If you're talking about Revscene meet then ya I'll probably be there. In fact they are having a spring meet on March 15. The summer meet will be huge like last years with all the BIC perf and other supra guys coming out. But I dont know about this year since BIC closed down... Anyways keep me posted, I dont know any specific supra meets around Vancouver. i just know the there are a few that happen down in the states haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myspeedsuicide View Post
those are ballin wheels to manuveur! what size of rim did u get?

ADJust UR CAMBER !!!
18x9.5 -1 and 18x10.5 -3

You can see my full specs on illmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictlySupra View Post
those brakes are bad ass. i like this car and the path its headed down what are the dimensions of those rotors if you dont mind me asking
the rotors are only 13.5 inchs. They're from arizona performance.

Btw is your supra the one that has/ had the a decal saying project omega on the lip, and had a photoshoot under the label rockets? A full white roll cage and stripped interior and i believe a black wing? If it is, I want to let you know that you and your supra is what's inspiring me to continue this build and slaving my ass off at odd end jobs to make things work out. Hell it was what got me into supras in the first place. I remember before buying my supra I would look at your car and say " one day, one day.." now I say the same thing but in hope of mods haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggity View Post
Yeah 2 piece rotors are f'n sweet. I like the stance of this, but I'm a drifter so what do I know. You need to roll/pull those fenders to get rid of the 5 degrees of camber, maybe back to like 3 just drive it easier. I do like those camber arms, adjusting camber on a MKIII is nice. Obviously easier on front strut suspension.
ya man floating rotors are amazing, very light and I believe has better cooling, not to mention the aesthetics on it . I want to get into drifting haha, apparently this kinda stance is what the drifters run over here in Vancouver. -3 rear and some crazy camber upfront for more turning angle... (I will never drift this supra though, probably will see track or autox, but will never see sideways haha, that's for another car )
my fenders are pulled/ rolled to the max, any more I will have to repaint my fenders. Problem is my rims are too aggressive and are hitting the brakes. If i run stock brakes, then all is good.

Btw I see you drive cressidas You familiar with SerialNine?

Last edited by genesis195; 03-05-2011 at 04:54 AM.
genesis195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #14
Piggity

Oh ya I know Gerard. I've bought subframe connectors, diff mounts, and anti-roll bar links for the front end. I plan one day to buy the Serialnine coilovers. He builds some cool shit and makes some nice cars.
Unread 04-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #15
strictlySupra

whats the progress on this car?!?

Quote:
Btw is your supra the one that has/ had the a decal saying project omega on the lip, and had a photoshoot under the label rockets
glad i could inspire another supra enthusiast, thank you. its awesome to see other mk3 owners pushing forward with their builds,. long live a70 supra

strictlySupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #16
Grandavi

Send a message via MSN to Grandavi Send a message via Skype™ to Grandavi
I dont think BIC Performance has shut down, I think they just changed locations and the degree of work. I could be wrong though, but pretty sure Randy is still up there tinkering...
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #17
88mintsupra

Ah. My old supra. Miss her. Don't know what to think about the slammed look.
Mags are pretty decent. (other then curb rash)
I wonder if thats a scratch on the bumper behind the rear wheel in the pic where it's on the hoist??
88mintsupra is offline   Reply With Quote