Alberta Supra Club  

All Albums / Galleries Timeslip Database
Go Back   Alberta Supra Club > Services > Auto Wrecker Info

Unread 08-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
azrael
Super Moderator

Read This First!

In an attempt to keep the forum efficient (yeah, I know, look at me go all high and mighty when there's only a handful of us and it probably doesn't matter) I've done a bit of renovating of this section.

First, I've closed all the existing threads, because I'm a big mean jerk who doesn't like you. Actually, it's because any of the stuff there is so undoubtedly crushed or gone. Really, we don't need to be bumping threads from two years ago.

Second, I've taken three of the threads that were simply named for the wrecking yard they reference and stickied them. Most of them already had adequate contact and location info in them, but where they didn't, I added it. These can be used as catch-all threads for auto wreckers in general - please post any new finds in these threads. If you create a thead referencing a yard that's already here, I will merge it into the mega-thread. (If you were wondering where your post went.)

Third, if there is a wrecking yard that is not on here, please create a thread for it using the following template:

Yard Name
Address:
City:
Phone Number:
Directions (Optional, since we can all work [url=http://maps.google.ca/]Google Maps/url]):

Followed by your finds. Try to keep your lists of cars and parts organized and well-punctuated; if you don't, I might do it for you. It's not a punishable offense or anything, and I don't mind cleaning stuff up, but it helps keep the forum readable and useful for anyone who's looking for something. Do unto others, right?

Once a thread has been created with this template for a new yard, I'll sticky it, and we can use it like any of the others.

Please be mindful of last post dates. With sticky threads, it doesn't matter much, but just be aware of your surroundings!
Unread 08-13-2009, 01:17 AM   #2
supraseven

Send a message via MSN to supraseven
some one was bored today, i mean grate idea!!!