Alberta Supra Club  

All Albums / Galleries Timeslip Database
Go Back   Alberta Supra Club > Parts > Product Reviews

Unread 02-10-2007, 12:47 PM   #11
JimR
Administrator

Randy (aka becauseican) makes adjustable endlinks. They are not on his site, but there are posts about it on SM. The site is bicperformance.com

I have been running with the stock plastic endlinks for a couple years now, including autox, drag racing, and road course events, and I've had no problems with them. It really depends on how much stronger than stock your replacement anti-sway bar is.
JimR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
barry

Yes I saw them and decided it would be faster and cheaper to make my own.I went to a place called pidgeon performace he builds cobras on the 125 and he sourced all I need at a cost of appox. $30.00 a corner.For sure price monday. Thanks for the help Barry
barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #13
Dilsky

Send a message via MSN to Dilsky
When you do, you should send me that list cause i plan to make that upgrade here soon. If I ever stop being a poor broke student.
Dilsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #14
barry

You should not have any trouble liveing in the city to find the parts you require just need 8 of the one half inch ends(check them out on becauceican threads @suprasport.com) and 4 pieces of threaded rod some of the ends come with a tube that takes half inch threads and the bolt at a 90 swival already in the other end,That is the one you want or you could go to a place that builds cars from scratch these ones will be better.The stock ones are very thin quarter inch maybe these being half should hold .If this does not seem thick enough you can always drill out the swaybars and mounting places and go larger.For any aftermarket swaybar I would highly recomend that the mounting bracket on the car be reinforced as the extra stress will tear them loose.
barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 05:26 AM   #15
strictlySupra

if someone buys all the pieces that are needed and puts them together for me i will pay cost ++ a little for your time/labour.
strictlySupra is offline   Reply With Quote